Tabernus is a global provider of certified data erasure software, hardware, and service solutions that completely remove all data from hard drive storage devices. Since 2002, Tabernus has provided solutions for storage in the form of software and hardware solutions for hard drive data erasure and testing. With an emphasis on enterprise level data erasure delivered onsite in the office or in the data center, Tabernus sets the benchmark for software and hardware development focused on certified data erasure.
- 2004: Tabernus relocates company headquarters to beautiful Austin, Texas.
- 2004-2008: Tabernus develops state-of-the-art certified data erasure software and hardware.
- 2009: Tabernus launches Enterprise Erase, a software and hardware package developed with the end user's business process in mind.
- 2011: Tabernus receives certification by UK CESG authority for its Enterprise Erase (v5.3) and opens London office.
- 2012: Tabernus relocates UK Headquarters to Swansea, South Wales UK.
- 2013: Tabernus expands EU operations in Germany, Portugal, Spain Australia, South Africa, Singapore, South America and Mexico.
We know hard drives.
We know how to test them.
We know how to erase them.
Some of our partners:
- HP Services Group
- HP Financial Services
- Canvas Systems
- State of Texas
- Capital One
- JP Morgan Chase
- Bell Microproducts